Senior dating sites toronto
The stealth promotion network includes a handful of real people who have touted the same stocks with such regularity that it is impossible to view their posts as a coincidence.
All told, we turned up nearly 600 bullish articles about Honig-related companies that fit the pattern of stealth promotional pieces.
The headlines of many of those articles – as well as links to them — were picked up by the finance pages at Yahoo.com, and other frequently visited sites, amplifying their message.
They also appeared in news summaries for the featured companies at
The tally included: – More than 240 stories posted on Seeking Alpha from 2012 to the present.
– Nearly 50 stories posted on from 2014 to the present.
Although many of those companies have seen sharp, temporary increases in their stock prices, they seldom have produced long-term gains for ordinary investors. (formerly Nasdaq: ICLK), an online advertising company that was acquired by Yahoo Inc. The Securities and Exchange Commission has been investigating Honig and his associates in connection with two other creations: MGT Capital Investments Inc.
We have been watching for more than a year, to determine how the articles originate, how the campaigns spread and how they help to boost share prices and trading volumes.
– More than 20 stories posted at from 2013 to the present.
– At least 15 stories posted on Small Cap since 2016. – Dozens of additional stories on Motley Fool.com, Equities.com, Minyanville.com, Huffingpost.com, Buzzfeed.com, and other sites.
– More than 40 stories posted on from 2012 to 2015.
– Nearly 40 stories posted on Small Cap from 2012 to the present.